The Alley Studio
by Studio 2020
This 900 sq. foot studio space is the alley way just outside of The Photography Studio. Everything outside the MLK garage door > pink, yellow, black...
The Alley is a great place to shoot editorials, fashion runways, podcasts, music videos and family photos. What's unique about the alley is the floor-to-ceiling yellow wainscoting wall, the Martin Luther King Jr. garage door and the beautiful blush plaster wall. There's nothing like this at all in the nation's capital.
- Maximum of one (1) content creator per booking. If you need a second shooter, please contact us to share the details of your shoot.
- The only people permitted in studio during your reservation are the people involved in your shoot.
- Liquor, alcohol, smoking, vaping, and the use of recreational drugs, are not permitted in the space. Intoxication will not be tolerated.
- Your reservation includes setup and tear down.
All backdrops/seamless paper are free unless used for Full body shots. Any damaged or dirtied paper is charged at $15 per 8 feet. Staff will ask if you will be using paper for full body shots prior to your payment. This cost goes back to the purchase of more paper for your use/convenience.
- All props must be purchased as you book your shoot to be used in the studio.
- Gear is rented separately.
- Be creative and have fun!